See below for official rules
1. Halloween promotion at Blood Bank of Hawaii Dillingham Donor Center, 2043 Dillingham Boulevard from 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and Young Street Donor Center, 1907 Young Street from 6:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on October 24, 2014.
2. All participants will select a candy bar with winning prize information located on the inside of the wrapper. Winning wrappers must be redeemed on the day of the promotion at the awarding donor center.
3. Prizes details are as follows:
- (10) pairs of Haunted Plantation Tour tickets; prize is for a pair of tickets for tours held at Waipahu Plantation Village, 94-695 Waipahu Street. Please see ticket for complete details. Tour prizes must be used in 2014 season. Based upon availability. Please visit hawaiihauntedplantation.com for dates and times.
- (4) pairs of Zombie Hayride tickets; prize is for a pair of tickets for tours held at Gunstock Ranch in Laie, 56-250 Kamehameha Highway. Please see ticket for complete details. Tour prizes must be used in 2014 season. Based upon availability. Please visit gunstockzombiehayride.com for dates and times.
- (1) pair of Orbs of Honolulu Tour. Please see website for details. Based on availability.
- Costume rental is provided by Kharolina Costumes, 1059 12th Avenue and make up session courtesy of Face Art Beauty, 1050 Ala Moana Blvd and must be used on October 31, 2014. Outfit options and make up sessions appointments based on availability.
4. Eligibility: Employees of Blood Bank of Hawaii are not eligible to participate.
5. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no cash change will be given. Prizes will not be replaced if lost stolen or destroyed. The prizes have no cash value and cannot be substituted, exchanged or transferred for any other prize or award. BBH reserves the right to substitute prizes with an item of equal or greater value, and all prize details are at the sole discretion of BBH and the participating prize sponsors.