OFFICIAL “2016 SAVE OUR SUMMER” GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES RULES
OFFICIAL “2016 SAVE OUR SUMMER” GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO DONATION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
By entering and participating in the Blood Bank of Hawaii “Save Our Summer” Giveaway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), entrants agree to accept and be bound by these rules and the decisions of Blood Bank of Hawaii (“BBH”) as final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
1. ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY: The Sweepstakes is open to any individual of age eighteen (18) or older who is a legal resident of the State of Hawaii. An individual who registers to donate blood at any BBH donor center or BBH blood drive in the State of Hawaii, from May 30, 2016 at 12:01 a.m. (Hawaii time) through September 5, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. (Hawaii time) (the “Entry Period”) will be given one entry form to be entered into the Sweepstakes. One additional entry form will be given for BBH first time donors and donors who bring in a new first BBH first time donor. Appointments may be made through BBH’s website at www.BBH.org or by calling (808) 848-4770. BBH reserves the right in its discretion to extend the Entry Period. An actual donation is not necessary for an individual to be entered into the Sweepstakes. An individual may also enter the Sweepstakes by obtaining an entry form in person from BBH at 1907 Young Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96826. Entry forms will not be mailed. Entries will be accepted on official entry forms only. No facsimiles or copies will be accepted. All entry forms must be received by BBH no later than the end of the Entry Period. Except for one additional entry for individuals making an appointment to donate blood as described above, there is a limit of one entry per visit. Employees of BBH and their immediate family and members of their households are ineligible for prizes. Employees of Castle Resorts & Hotels, Foodland and any other participating prize sponsor (the “Sponsors”), their immediate family members and members of their households are ineligible to win prizes sponsored by their employer. Neither BBH nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives are responsible for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, misdirected or illegible entries. BBH reserves the right to disqualify any entrant. Non-compliance with any rule, requirement or mandatory procedure herein may, in the sole discretion of BBH, result in disqualification.
Castle Resorts & Hotels, 3 Waterfront Plaza, 500 Ala Moana Blvd, Suite 555 Honolulu HI 96813. The accommodations certificate entitles the bearer to room accommodations for a 3-night stay at no charge based on the run-of-house category at the following properties: (Oahu) Waikiki Shores, Waikiki Grand; (Kauai) Kaha Lani, Kauai Kalani, Kiahuna Plantation & The Beach Bungalows, Poipu Shores; (Hawaii) Halii Kai at Waikoloa, Hilo Hawaiian Hotel, Kona Bali Kai, Kona Reef, Waimea Country Lodge; (Maui) Kamaole Sands, Paki Maui; (Molokai) Molokai Shores. All other charges to be paid directly to property. Resort fee/cleaning fee may apply. Certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any package or promotional programs and is non-refundable. Certificate number required at time of booking. Reservations to be made by calling (808) 545-3510. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of request. The certificate is valid until May 31, 2017.
Hawaiian Airlines gift certificate for two to destinations in the state of Hawaii based upon availability. Some restrictions may apply. The following terms and conditions apply to the redemption of gift certificates and gift cards at www.HawaiianAirlines.com or any authorized retailer:
· The Hawaiian Airlines Gift Certificate and Gift Card Program is administered by Hawaiian Gifts, LLC, an Arizona limited liability company and affiliate of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc.
· Gift certificates and gift cards are only redeemable online at HawaiianAirlines.com.
· Gift certificates may be purchased having an initial balance of not less than $50 and not greater than $2,000.
· Gift certificates and gift card balances may only be applied to airfare purchases made online through HawaiianAirlines.com.
· Only forms of payment with billing addresses in the United States and Canada are eligible.
· Gift certificates and gift cards are non-refundable.
· Hawaiian Gifts, LLC and Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates and gift cards.
· Gift certificates and gift cards are valid with most fare types. Certain fare types, such as dollar/mile combination fares and any fare associated with purchase of ancillary products such as Trip Insurance and Lei Greetings may not be purchased using gift certificates and/or gift cards.
· Gift cards and gift certificates cannot be applied to a held reservation.
· Gift certificates and gift cards cannot be applied to travel packages and any third-party vendor transactions.
· Gift certificates and gift cards can be applied to taxes and security fees for E-awards (if Purchase Miles is not used)
· No more than four (4) gift certificates and gift cards may be used at time of redemption when making an airfare purchase at www.HawaiianAirlines.com.
· Gift certificates and gift card balances will be applied to the total price of the airline tickets in any one transaction.
· Any unused balances on gift certificates or gift cards may be used toward the purchase of another Hawaiian Airlines ticket at a later time.
· Hawaiian Gifts, LLC and Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. are the final authorities on the interpretation and application of these terms and conditions.
A $250 Visa gift card to be awarded for miscellaneous expense and is non-transferrable. No expiration.
Any gift certificates and gift cards for the prizes will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. The prizes have no cash value and cannot be substituted, exchanged or transferred for any other prize or award. BBH reserves the right to substitute prizes with an item of equal or greater value, and all prize details are at the sole discretion of BBH and the participating prize sponsors. Limit of one prize per individual. All applicable federal, state and local taxes and expenses not specifically included in the prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prizes may not be sold or transferred.
3. WINNERS AND ODDS: One winner will be selected for each prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on or about September 15, 2016. Drawing will be conducted by BBH, whose decision shall be final. The odds of being drawn as the winner of the Sweepstakes are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by BBH via telephone, e-mail or U.S. mail, at BBH’s discretion. The winners will be required to complete and return a prize acceptance and release, liability release and consent to use winner’s name and likeness without further compensation, except as prohibited by law. The award of the prize is conditioned upon the winner’s acceptance of the terms in the foregoing release. Such release must be received within five (5) business days of notification. If BBH is unable to locate or contact the winner or the winner does not submit the requested release within five (5) business days of notification, such potential winner may be disqualified at the sole discretion of BBH, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. The prize may be claimed only by, and will be awarded only to, the individual identified on the donor entry registration form. BBH reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes as it may deem appropriate. For identification of the winner, please send a request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to 2043 Dillingham Boulevard, Honolulu, Hawaii 96819, Attn: Summer Giveaway Prize Winners, after October 15, 2016 but before December 31, 2016.
4. GENERAL: As a condition to and in exchange for the right to enter the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Sponsors and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, injuries, claims, suits, causes of action, liabilities, costs and expenses arising from and/or related to, directly or indirectly, the Sweepstakes and/or any prize awarded in connection therewith. BBH is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. Except as prohibited by law, each participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Honolulu, Hawaii; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (iii) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits (collectively, “Special Damages”) may be awarded; and (iv) participant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. BBH reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify, extend or suspend the Sweepstakes in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud, technical problems, failures, malfunctions or other events have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes or if BBH is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes
by any event beyond its control, or by any federal, state or local law, order, regulation or order of any court or jurisdiction. The laws of the State of Hawaii, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto. The Sweepstakes is subject to any requirements, revisions and/or limitations imposed by applicable federal, state or local law. Void where prohibited.
5. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Blood Bank of Hawaii, 2043 Dillingham Boulevard, Honolulu, Hawaii 96819.